Learn more about our pet surgery services below.
Pet Surgery in Surry Hills NSW
When it comes to surgery for your pet, it can be both stressful and frightening. It’s natural for you to have a lot of questions about the appropriate course of action as their trusted person. We’ll answer all of your questions and help you find the best solution for your family at Vets On Crown. Every animal’s anesthesia and pain management regimen is tailored to their age, breed, and health status. We also provide surgical equipment and modern patient monitoring devices comparable to those found in a human hospital!
Our veterinary surgeons have years of experience and considerable training and can conduct a wide range of advanced soft tissue and orthopedic surgery treatments.
Here are some things to keep in mind after you’ve scheduled your pet’s surgery:
- No food after 9 pm the night before surgery. They can drink during the night, but water should be removed first thing in the morning.
- On the day of the surgery, we would prefer to receive our patients between 8:30-9:00 am (if it’s more convenient, they can stay with us from the night before surgery at no extra cost.) Contact us for pickup/drop-off services.
- All surgical patients go through a pre-surgical consult at admission.
- For all surgeries and procedures, consent forms need to be signed at admission.
- We strongly recommend pre-anesthetic blood work for all animals going under general anesthetics (we are pleased to offer this crucial service at a very affordable price).
- By the end of the day of the operation, you will be contacted with a full report of the surgery.
Pet Orthopedic Surgery
Pet orthopedic surgery is a specialized type of veterinary surgery that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of problems with the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons of animals. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for our patients and their families. We understand that the decision to undergo pet orthopedic surgery can be difficult, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Pet orthopedic surgery can be a life-changing event for both pets and their owners, and we are proud to be able to offer this service.
Routine & Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery
Pet Soft Tissue Surgery is a type of surgery performed by veterinarians to treat conditions that affect the soft tissues of the body. This includes procedures such as spaying and neutering, as well as more complex surgeries such as gastrointestinal surgery. At Vets On Crown, we have a team of experienced surgeons who are skilled in performing all types of pet soft tissue surgery. We are committed to providing the highest standard of care for our patients, and we offer a wide range of services to meet the individual needs of each pet. If you are considering pet soft tissue surgery for your animal, please do not hesitate to contact us to schedule a consultation.