Pet Laser Therapy
Learn more about our pet laser therapy services below.
Pet Laser Therapy in Surry Hills NSW
A therapeutic laser machine produces laser wavelengths that can be used to treat and manage a variety of painful and stressful problems in pets. Circulation is aided by the laser, which brings more oxygen and nutrients to the affected tissues. It also decreases pain and inflammation and speeds up the recovery of wounded tissues.
Some applications of laser therapy include:
- Management of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, hip and elbow dysplasia
- Soft tissue and muscular pain management caused by trauma, sprains, etc.
- Post-op pain management and rehabilitation (orthopedic surgeries and soft tissue surgeries)
- Treatment of ear infections and chronic inflammation
- Chronic skin problems and lick dermatitis
One of our trained veterinarians assesses and thoroughly examines all patients, and a treatment plan is created specifically for your animal’s needs.