A therapeutic laser machine delivers wavelengths of laser that can be beneficial for the treatment and management of a range of painful and stressful conditions in pets. Laser encourages circulation, which draws more oxygen and nutrients to the damaged tissues. It also reduces pain and inflammation and accelerates the healing process of the injured tissues.
Some applications of laser therapy include:
- Management of arthritis, degenerative joint disease and hip and elbow dysplasia
- Soft tissue and muscular pain management caused by trauma, sprains etc.
- Post-op pain management and rehabilitation (orthopaedic surgeries and soft tissue surgeries)
- Treatment of ear infections and chronic inflammation
- Chronic skin problems and lick dermatitis
All patients are assessed and thoroughly examined by one of our experienced veterinarians and a treatment plan is tailored for your animal’s need.